If you are an ATV rider, it can be great to have the right helmet. However, in order to find the best mountain bike helmet, it may be necessary to make a thorough study of the different models available on the market today. Comparing features and options is just one aspect, the true nature of a helmet is how it works when a person wears it.
Not all riders are the same, and accessories are different and are only considered valuable when they benefit the rider. Some functions are useless or do nothing for the driver and can therefore be a waste of money. Spending more money on a helmet does not necessarily mean it is the best option. Here are some mountain bike helmets that might interest you and help you enjoy your ride.
MIPS Giro-Chronic helmet
- Lightweight construction
- An adequate ventilation system
- MIPS design compatible with safety glasses
Best mountain bike helmet – comparison
Top 10 mountain bike helmets – Rating
1. MIPS Giro-ChronicHelmet
This helmet is excellent and unique and can give the rider the extra protection he needs while riding. This helmet is comfortable and can withstand high loads so that the cyclist can get the most out of the ride without serious head injuries in the event of a fall.
The Giro has a deep coating of Coolmax filling to reduce moisture problems while driving. The helmet is designed for comfort. The Roc Loc 5 is designed to be customisable, so you’ll always find comfort wherever you choose to drive.
This device is designed for other accessories that the driver may have. This helmet with P.O.V. and visor enhancement is Google compatible and allows the rider to get the most out of the features.
This helmet is ideal for racers looking for something perfect for a technical kind of race on a trailer. The Giro Chronicle MIPS helmet is very affordable.
Thanks to the many colours you can adapt this helmet to your bike and equipment. This helmet not only ensures your safety, but also allows you to look good on your bike.
- The helmet has Coolmax padding to reduce moisture and discomfort.
- Thanks to the Roc Loc 5 fit system, you can adjust this helmet to your own comfort settings.
- There are many colours available to keep you stylish at all times.
- Can use the helmet for the technical type of off-road riding
- Integrated MIPS technology for extra protection and comfort.
2. MIPS bell with bicycle helmet
Stroker is designed for people who are looking for something that shows their varied nature while driving on the trails. The design is intended for people who are bumpy when driving on paths and roads. You don’t have to worry about bumps and bruises when wearing this helmet.
It is designed with additional rear protection for added safety and comfort while driving. With the Bell Stroker you can perform the toughest tasks and don’t have to worry about comfort thanks to the integrated ventilation system on the front of the helmet.
If you have more air in the right places, you won’t feel exhausted from the training your bike gives you while riding.
With a rotary knob adjustment system designed to give you the best comfort and fit, you’ll always have the right comfort. With this helmet you always have the right individual fit without complications.
Don’t worry about moisture problems in a chimes. This helmet has been developed using the Coolmax design to make you feel more comfortable when riding on the toughest roads or in the backyard.
- Equipped with Coolmax for humidity control
- Dial-In Fit system so you always have the right size.
- An external ventilation system keeps the room cool.
- Extra rear protection for extra safety
- Manufactured to work on uneven or difficult tracks
3. Smith Optics MIPS Adult MTB Bicycle helmet
If you need a helmet that gives you the protection you need, you should check out the features of Smith Optics Forefront.
The helmet is designed for aerodynamics with the lightweight AEROCORE In-Mold construction that helps the rider ventilate and protect in different conditions and situations. This helmet is designed for a rider who likes to ride on difficult trails and doesn’t look back.
Smith Optics is made of a strong and durable coroya material with an integrated skeleton structure that provides the added value needed for the most challenging rides.
Thanks to the VaporFit adjustment system, which allows the helmet to be moulded around the rider’s head for maximum protection and safety, you’ll always have the right fit.
This helmet also has an integrated camera and a lighting device as an extra function, allowing the driver to see his route from a different angle.
It’s great to take your bike with you and show it to others without losing the rhythm in the fun. This helmet is designed so that an enthusiastic rider can get the best out of his experience.
- The helmet is equipped with Airvac ventilation.
- lightweight design
- Adjustable seat for maximum comfort
- Can securely attach the camera to the helmet.
- It consists of coroyans and an integrated skeleton structure.
4. Bicycle helmetHigh quality airflow
The high quality helmet is manufactured using the advanced form technology of Team Obsidian, which provides extra protection. You don’t have to worry about trying out these difficult paths and ending up in an accident, a high-performance model will guarantee your safety.
There will be no problems or worries about bumps and bumps on your ride. This helmet is equipped with shock-absorbing technology to protect your head while riding.
Comfort does not come at the expense of safety, as this helmet offers an excellent fit thanks to its 22 vents and robust construction. This helmet has excellent air circulation that protects even the toughest rider from overheating during the race.
There are different sizes for this helmet, all designed to be installed. The helmet adapts to your specifications and allows the rider to get the best out of his tight-fitting helmet, which will not be free of sensations.
The skeleton structure of this helmet is designed to withstand high pressure during use. This is useful for riders who fall off, especially when they come back on the track to get back on the road.
- Robust and durable construction
- Adjustable seats for more comfort
- Extreme ventilation to prevent overheating of the runner
- Skeleton structure designed to withstand multiple shocks using shock absorption technology.
- Advanced casting technique Obsidian Team
5. Giraud Phase helmet
The Giro Phase helmet is always ready for the most demanding races and won’t let you down when you need extra protection on the track. This helmet has a rigid construction that holds your head firmly in place when you are involved in an accident or hit by a motorist.
Always be aware that the In-Mold EP polycarbonate coating gives you the highest level of protection. This provides the extra strength needed to keep the skeleton of the helmet stable.
With the Giro phase, you don’t have to worry about comfort or fit. This helmet is designed to give you the right fit every time, and it grows and adapts to you.
This saves you time and money when searching for the right landing if Giraud always has the right size. You don’t have to worry about cooling with this helmet as it is equipped with multiple ventilation zones.
Roc Loc 5 and twenty-seven air vents keep you cool and safe. With this helmet it can not go wrong with the style and design with different colors. With a Giro phase helmet you’re always ready to go, it’s not difficult at all to move around the track.
- Extreme comfort for the rider
- The settings can be easily adjusted to the tab
- Durable and durable thanks to the EP In-Mold polycarbonate coating
- Design of Roc Loc 5 and twenty-seven vents
- Available in price and suitable for all budgets
6. Mountain bike helmet Mad Mars
This helmet is manufactured in moulding technology, which provides a stable construction to protect against the toughest shocks. EPS is a multi-density design that helps to smooth out shocks when they occur. The helmet is easy to adjust and can be placed on the rider’s head.
This helmet is suitable for people with a head circumference between 22 and 24 centimetres. The side straps have buckles that allow the helmet to be easily adjusted for maximum comfort. The Crazy Mars helmet has a odourless and breathable lining, is comfortably equipped with a chinstrap and padding and is able to absorb moisture.
This device can be easily separated and cleaned without complications. The Crazy Mars MTB helmet has a very comfortable way to distract air from the cyclist’s head. This makes it easy to drive without overheating.
Overheating can be a problem if you are on a difficult job, and Crazy Mars can protect your driver from injury if you are on a difficult job. You can’t go wrong with this helmet. Crazy Mars will always take care of your safety when you’re on a tough course.
- Easy to adjust for the runner to land easily
- The Crazy Mars MTB helmet has 22 vents and excellent air circulation.
- The helmet has a multi-density EPS design.
- It is well ventilated for a good air supply.
- Good design and breathable lining
7. Smith Optics Front All Mountainbike Helmet
The Smith Optic Forefront All MTB helmet gives you all the protection you need on rough roads. This helmet is ready to travel with a design that moves the airflow around the helmet. With this Aerocore technology with Koroyd, the pilot can achieve the best results while driving.
With this helmet you are safe even on the most difficult slopes. This helmet offers comfort and safety and keeps you fit during the ride. You can easily customize this helmet. The Smith Optics Forefront ATV helmet has the correct comfort setting with VaporFit, this helmet does not move freely on your head.
The helmet has sufficient ventilation for all riders to allow sufficient air movement around the head during the ride. To do this, the helmet has several ventilation openings that allow the rider to keep the temperature well under control while riding on the slopes.
Smith Optics also has an advanced advisor who provides frontal protection and extra safety for the operator. With a Smith Optics helmet you are safe on the road.
- Aerocore technology allows the pilot to reach his maximum performance.
- Adequate ventilation throughout the helmet
- Expert frontline advisor for extra protection
- Adjustable steam adjustment technology
- Designed for driving on uneven surfaces.
8. Mavic 2014/15 Mountain bike helmet
The Mavic Notch helmet is available for you and for any other attraction you want to take with you. The helmet is well ventilated. This helmet is strong and durable, it resists bumps and protects you from possible injuries while riding.
The helmet is made of polystyrene. The helmet has adjustable vents so that the helmet is comfortably and securely attached to the rider’s head. Adjustable air diffusers allow the volume flow rate to be adjusted to the required flow rate.
This helmet fits comfortably on your head. This guarantees both maximum comfort and safety for the rider. For greater comfort and stability, this helmet is designed with certified retention ergonomics.
Mavic meets the specifications and allows the runner to go on the track without worrying about comfort and protection. With four models you can choose your helmet to your own taste. Mavic Night will always be there for you when the time comes.
- The helmet is well designed and made of polystyrene, which makes it durable.
- Comes with adjustable brackets to adjust operator comfort level
- This helmet has been developed with Ergo Hold Retention Certified.
- Four different models to choose from
- Adjustable ventilation openings
9. Bell Super 3 MIPS Bike helmet
The Bell Super 3 MIPS helmet is robust and ready to use. Designed to be durable with shear bolts, this helmet can provide the extra protection you may need while riding. This can be useful on these bumps, so that the cyclist can benefit from his experience.
The helmet is designed so that it can be easily adjusted when it is necessary to put it on properly. The Bell Super 3 MIPS is equipped with a thermoplastic polycarbonate shell that offers increased strength and durability.
This helmet is equipped with an adjustable Googleguide visor and offers an additional feature that improves visibility for the rider. For added functionality, this helmet features a built-in, detachable camera holder that allows riders to record and share their ride with others.
- This helmet also has back protection and ventilation above the eyebrows to keep you cool on hot days and tough rides.
- This helmet is equipped with adjustable goggle visors, which increase the functionality of the helmet and improve performance.
- The bell has excessive ventilation to keep the rider cool on hot and difficult days.
- The helmet is equipped with a camera holder so that the rider can record his race and later watch it with friends and family.
- MIPS design for greater durability and protection
10. Troy Lee designs the A2 MIPShelmet.
This helmet is sturdy, durable and ready for any kind of ride. The rider will be safe with this helmet because it is comfortable to wear. This helmet is reliable and durable, with impact foam and EPP and EPS seals. Troy Lee’s design allows excellent air circulation with high ventilation, making it easy to adjust.
The helmet is adjustable and can easily be adapted to the rider. This helmet is equipped with the rear stabilization system and protects your head against all impacts and jumps during the race. Troy Lee’s design keeps the neck and back of the head intact without sacrificing comfort.
This helmet has been designed in accordance with CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078 standards to ensure maximum safety. This helmet offers you MIPS safety and gives you maximum protection regardless of the impact load. The helmet is also equipped with gravity protection for maximum comfort. Troy Lee’s design will improve every journey, wherever you go.
- Designed according to CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078 standards
- Transverse engine and gravity protection
- Maximum comfort and safety
- This helmet is durable thanks to the combined EPP- and EPS-formed structures.
- Excellent ventilation for comfort and less overheating for riders on hot days or difficult rides
Purchase guide – ATV helmets
If you are looking for a helmet that offers safety, comfort and ventilation, there are a number of important features you need to learn. The correct airflow through the helmet ensures the rider’s comfort.
- Ventilation by the helmet: The slots allow the air to move around and collect pockets of warm air so that it can be ventilated through the helmet and fresh air can enter. Overheating on a bike can lead to health complications when walking, causing you to quickly lose your enjoyment.
- Protective helmet : The strength of a helmet is another important factor to take into account. The reason you use the helmet is to keep your head stable while riding to avoid serious injury. If the helmet material is not durable, the cyclist will be injured in a collision.
- The helmet fits well: The helmet must be placed correctly on the head and must not be loose. An incorrectly fitted helmet could cause serious injury and problems while riding. A helmet that does not fit close to the head may cause serious injury. Make sure your helmet fits properly so that it does not fall out during the ride and does not obstruct visibility.
- MIPS protection: MIPS is one of the standard features that must be present in all helmets. This multiple impact protection is designed to mimic the protective layer of the brain and helps to reduce the force of the impact. A multi-directional crash protection system is the most important element to be included in all helmets available on the market.
- Additional features of the helmet: Other features include a visor that protects the front part of the head. This function is optional and cannot be integrated into the design of many helmets. Especially the individual style and taste can be adapted to a wide range of colors, but the main goal of wearing a helmet is to keep the head safe and comfortable while riding.
After completing our research, we found that an air filled, high performance ATV helmet seems to shine in this overview. Thanks to its robust construction and excellent air circulation, this helmet stands out from the crowd. The adjustable fit and riding comfort show that this helmet is our choice for the rider. Whether you’re outdoors or on deep trails, this helmet won’t let you down.
best mountain bike helmet 2018,best mountain bike helmet under $100,best helmet for road and mountain biking,best mountain bike helmet under $50,best mountain bike helmet 2020,best mountain bike helmet 2019,mountain bike helmets,giro mountain bike helmet
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.